Advanced Excel Training - Online Excel Course
Microsoft Excel 2010 is much more than a quick way to add up numbers. In this online course, you will learn advanced features such as nesting IF statements, how to calculate the Mean of a group of numbers using AVERAGEIF, SUMIF and more. You will learn about performing lookups with HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP. This tutorial also covers Sparklines, and goes in-depth with Pivot Tables and Charts. Finally, you will learn how to create and record your own Macros. This advanced video course is not for beginners. You should have a firm grasp of the basics before taking this Advanced Excel training course. By the conclusion of this advanced computer software tutorial for Microsoft Excel 2010, you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of this software. Working files are included to allow you to follow along with the same files the author trains you with.
Content and Goals
- Learn Advanced Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- 136 lectures (8.5 hours of content) teaching you lookups, advanced IF statements, Macros, Sparklines, and much more!
- Suitable advanced Excel users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.