With a busy second session and many important issues left to tackle, this roundtable will provide environmental leaders and policymakers an opportunity to provide their perspective on the issues that will most impact the committee in the upcoming session. We'll put everything from PFAS to Maine's Four Year Climate Action Plan on the table and leave plenty of time for audience Q&A and feedback.
Speakers to include:
- Melanie Loyzim, Commissioner, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Sen. Stacy Brenner, D-Cumberland
- Rep. Jeff Hanley, R-Pittston
- Rep. Will Tuell, R-East Machias (invited)
- Rep. Art Bell, D-Yarmouth
Zoom details provided upon confirmation of paid registration